Friday, February 19, 2010

Thanks to Stuart Torkington!

A buddy of mine, Stuart Torkington, is just an awesome graphics guy! One day out of the blue he just sent me some stuff he was working on and said, "Hey! Check this out and let me know what you think." Jaw on the floor, I saw some "rough" stuff he just "threw together".

I don't know about you guys, but I think the designs rule! Thanks man!

If you guys need an awesome graphics artist, drop him a line. He's got one hell of a portfolio and I intend on doing a full write up on him and some of the work he has done. So look for it this year!

stuart@torkdesign.com.au





I finally got a new header together with Stuart's help. I combined his graphics expertise with a picture I shot of one of my Hemis with the valve cover. Nice to have something new to look at. I was sick of my old header and I'm sure you guys were also. HA!

2 comments:

matt machine said...

all the way from oz...nice stuart...

marc / lowtech said...

very cool design, like it!