Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PAY ATTENTION! STOP SCREWING AROUND!

For those of you who don't pay attention to your surroundings while you're driving, THIS is what happens! Bob Edlefse is lucky to be alive and thanks to those who helped yank him out of his '32 Vicky! Word is, he had just picked it up from Brizio's just days before. He fell victim to the 4-car accident in Burbank while sitting at a stop light minding his own business...

Notice the fuel trail from one side of the intersection to the other!!!

PAY ATTENTION!!! Stop driving like you're sitting on your couch at home watching mindless television! Stupid people!

And to all my hot rod driving friends, keep an eye out for the idiots! Scary out there!



2 comments:

AJ Elias said...

I read about it in the news, but hadn't seen the video --wow.

The Vicky should be counted as one of the victims, poor thing.

I read the Vicky was struck from behind at 30-40 mph. Someone obviously distracted never noticed they were approaching an intersection.

I am super-aware of my surrounding when driving my roadster --no choice anyway, I didn't install a radio.

allthingskool said...

I read about this on The H.A.M.B, video really makes it hit home. Hope everyone is ok and hope that car can be saved