Friday, August 26, 2011

Mast Brothers Chocolate - An Inspirational Business

I happen to run across a video about Mast Brothers Chocolate on the HAMB, of all places...  Well, as it turns out, I went to Elementary school with them! WOW!  Small world!

But that's beside the point...  What a great team and a great success story of family members putting together a really great business and the attention to detail is AMAZING!  I know this isn't automotive or mechanical related, but I think anyone that appreciates the details that go into something they are passionate about can REALLY appreciate this video and what the Mast Brothers are doing...  And now I really want some chocolate.  HAHA!

Enjoy!

Mast Brothers Chocolate Blog


The Mast Brothers from The Scout on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Milo said...

i really dug that, thanks