Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm a grown up now...

As most of you have probably noticed, it's been a little quiet on the blog.  Lots going on, but not enough time to post lately.

Maurice van den Tillaard was in town ruling the streets of LA with his camera, been working on the car like a maniac, shooting pictures, and...

...I've been planning a MOVE!  Very adult decision to move from the left coast to the right coast.  North Carolina here we come, and home will look a little something like this...  Well.  One room, anyway.

4 comments:

ofredo said...

That's a big move. Hope all goes as well as a move of that magnitude can.

Michael said...

And it's just 7 oure flight to the Netherlands :D

ScooterMcRad said...

Thanks guys! And YES! That puts me closer to the Netherlands, which I'm WAY overdue to visit!

Toadeus Maximus said...

I guess I missed this post while I was away. Good luck with the move!