Friday, April 20, 2012

Getting Caught Up

Okay!  Been crazy around here!  I appreciate you folks being patient!

Made it to Charlotte to start the new job.  In the mean time, I'm 2500 miles from my tools, projects, cars, and even my wife.  So...  I'm going to try and get caught up on some of my pictures.  I have thousands to go through.  Here's a sneak preview of things to come.

Thanks to those who follow along!  Lots more stuff to come!  GNRS, pinstriper Taylor Crawford, Cars and Coffee, Porsches, hot rods, fabrication, Five Points Classic Shocks, and tons of other stuff...  But for now, some of this stuff...

STAY TUNED!











5 comments:

Toadeus Maximus said...

Welcome to the other coast!

356Sal said...

Wow Scott nice Pics!

matt machine said...

good luck with it all mate.

Greg said...

Awesome Dude, Welcome to my state. North Carolina is a great place. Be sure to visit Wilmington at some point and take a sure of the Battleship.

Bob said...

Scooter - Great pics! Thanks for sharing. And welcome to the Southeast US of A. I moved to Tennessee intending to stay for 1 year. That was 34 years ago. I hope you like Charlotte as much...