Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanks, Jackass Spammers - Comment Moderation

I would just like to personally thank the spammers that comment on my posts to try and get people to go to their websites, or whatever other crap your are trying to link my viewers to.  You've officially ruined it for everyone.  All comments will now be moderated.  Spam will never make it to the comment sections and you will still be low-life pieces of sh#t with nothing better to do than ruin other people's websites.  I will be making an effort to report all spammers.  If it helps get rid of even one of you, it will be worth it.

A true THANK YOU to those of you who still follow this blog.  I appreciate it.  Sorry you have to deal with spam from losers that can't find a better way to advertise.

Spammers suck. 

No comments: